Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My House Favorites Wednesdays!

Its WEDNESDAY!!

That means I get to show you some more of my favorite things around the house!

Ready? LET'S GO!

The first thing that I love is this....

My $2 Thrifted little bunny.
I'm no sure what exactly it is that I love about him...
but he has found a place in our home!


On to number 2...

This little picture from goodwill!


We have it hanging in the girls room.
Reminds me of alice in wonderland for some reason!!
Oh, to go back to the flower picking days...

And last but not least....

This old quilt my grandma gave me.... I love love love it!


I hung it up because it's gotten so much love its a little fragile...
Its hand quilted and so beautiful!!

Well, guess thats it for today!
Have any thrifted finds that you just LOVE??

Until next time my friends!!

-andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment