Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My House Favorites Wednesdays

Starting something new on the blog this week...Gonna share with you some of my favorite things around our house!!

So ...lets go!!

First thing that I love...OUR CHALKBOARD WALL!!

The girls both love it, as you can see by all the lovely scribbles. Over to the left you can see Karis' crosses from where she wa telling us the Easter story:) If you have kiddos, the chalkboard paint is a great investment!! I am so glad I decided to paint it in the kitchen!!

Second thing I LOVE...


Our art-from-my-parents-old-fence:) This is a line from one of our favorite songs, "More Than Ashes" by Merchant Band. Its my great reminder everyday to refocus on what really is important and why we're really here. Listen to the song...it'll change your lfe:)

And last but not least for this wednesday....
my little ladies:)

I love them. They keep me on my toes and keep me trusting Jesus, because at the end of the day, I really have little to give them apart from Him.

Love you guys...what are some of your favorites in your house!!

-Andrea

1 comment:

  1. I love the fence art! (And the little ladies. :) )

    Chalkboard walls (and framed message boards) look so amazing, but I absolutely cannot stand chalk. It's quite a pity.

    One of my favorite things in our house is our piano. My mother-in-law gave it to us when we got married and she was moving at the same time, since Michael was really the only one who played it. I enjoy being able to practice, and I LOVE listening to Michael play while I'm making dinner. It also makes a nice display area.

    http://www.honeyandcheese.com/2011/03/29/piano-top-display/

    ReplyDelete