Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 17

 
Today I am going to highlight on of my most favorite, favorite blogs.
Jessi over at Naptime Diaries has kept me sane, inspired me and has such a huge heart for the Lord.
She has an awesome print shop with a mission to put scripture on walls across the world.
 
It's a funny thing to feel like you know someone and not really know them -- but I am so happy that she opens up her life to us!
 
 
Right now she has some BEAUTIFUL advent calendars for sale in her shop.
Go there and buy one. It will serve you well as we remember the real reason for the season. Mine should delivered soon...I am SOOO excited to get it!!
 
 
 
Any way we can keep
Jesus as the center of our home is GLORIOUS!!
So really-- go buy it!
Here's the link -- ADVENT CALENDAR
 
 
Until tomorrow my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment