Monday, November 5, 2012

Countdown Through November

 
Been brainstorming a way to help myself to blog on a more regular basis...
life seems to take over...
I'm sure you know all about that!!

Today I'm gonna start countdown through November!!
I know I'll have 5 days in one today, but then we'll be caught up.

Get your coffee, lunch or midnight snack and let's do 5 days worth now!!!

We'll find some fun fall crafts, food, clothes and house stuff...lets go!
 
 




 
Buy a SWEATER



I LOVE sweater weather. Will definitely miss it in Hawaii!! 
You don't have to spend a lot of money on one...YAY...
take a trip to Goodwill or Salvation Army 
and buy a sweater!!


 
Make a card and Mail it to a friend!

Pinned Image


I love getting cards or mail in general.
Take some time to send snail mail! And... MAKE A CARD!!

 

Get some free thanksgiving printables
 here at Kind over Matter

Thanksgiving
 
Make your house pretty with these FREE printables!!
 
 

 
 
Eat some fun veggies!! A TURKEY TRAY!
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
 
Mommies...do something for yourself today. Get this:
LIP STAIN
 
 
 
Revlon Lip Stain
 
You will be glad you did!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment