Thursday, May 3, 2012

Covering Bottoms


I have a friend who lives in Haiti.


She helps take care of orphans. She cares for the sick.


She shares Jesus with people who have no hope.

Who have little food.


Who have few clothes.



My sister in law recently went to visit  her in Haiti. 


Since you can not mail things there, she packed a suitcase FULL of things that Krista needs there.


 I wanted to send diapers because they are 
few and are between there in Haiti.
They use strips of cloth to cover the babies .



I didn't send the diapers but since then  each time I pray for my sweet friend, I think, she needs diapers.

Holy Spirit truly knows all things.
How often does He speak that I completely miss it.
Ignore it.
Dismiss it as just me.

Yesterday I posted a new print in the shop.



I got a post from Krista in Haiti asking for one when she comes into the states in June.

I asked her if there was anything we could collect for her that she needs there--since you can't mail anything.

Diapers.

And so, I am  collecting cloth diapers. Any kind. All sizes.

If you have some you want to donate,
that would be INCREDIBLE.

If you want to donate money to purchase the plastic covers or diapers you can give through my etsy shop thats linked to paypal. There are buttons to give $10, $20 and $50.

All the money will go to diapers to cover baby bottoms in Haiti.
It will help so much to keep things sanitary and they will be REUSABLE!

If you want to help, heres the link to the facebook event page and it has all the details.

Thank you so much for your help ahead of time.
Let's show how Jesus loves the babies in Haiti.
HE EVEN PROVIDES DIAPERS!!





No comments:

Post a Comment