Thursday, December 23, 2010

"I Know its Christmas Time!!"

"I know it's Christmas Time" ... this has become karis' coined phrase these last 4 weeks. It's so fun to see her this year realize that it's CHRISTMAS. Last year she was still a little to small to get it completely-- but she reminds us several times a day this season that she "knows its christmas time".

We have all of our shopping done, except a gift card pick up. I have to say, although a little more challenging on a smaller budget, shoppping becomes way less complicated, because, well, you just can't buy what you can't buy! Eric and I have not really exchanged gifts until this year, so that should be fun. We had a budget around $60- so we didn't buy much-- but since we rarely buy anything for ourselves during the year, it was a fun treat to go shopping for each other (well at least it was for me:)lol). We got a really good deal on a barbie jeep for karis off craigslist...she is going to be so excited to be riding that thing around!
*Here's some pics of her at "christmas time"*
As for the house renovations...we picked up our floorinf tuesday night and it will begin being installed tonight! A friend went the past two evenings and tiled our bathroom and laundry room. Everything is coming together I think. Appliances will be delivered on Jan 2nd, so I guess the end of construction is somewhat in sight:) I'll post up some more pics of the progress maybe at the beginning of the week. All depends on if we get this snowstorm or not! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment